chacescape forums, idk

You are not connected. Please login or register

When making a ad..

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 idk on Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:38 pm

i dont think so.. well maybe it will be up in like... 5-10 minutes... just wait a lil long i guess =P

View user profile

2 finnaly on Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:47 pm

ashley

Admin
Admin
done and is server online?

View user profile

3 yeah on Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:43 pm

ashley

Admin
Admin
i know i was trying to hurry up lol i want so see if server is cheers up sorry afro afro afro lol! lol!

View user profile

4 Re: When making a ad.. on Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:42 pm

Oh and Ashley.. Fridder is an admin too. Very Happy and link is demoted. So take him off there... lol

Last edited by dj puma on Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:43 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot to add something)

View user profile

5 Re: When making a ad.. on Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:38 pm

ashley

Admin
Admin
jameson8011 wrote:When ever you guys are making an ad for chacescape please use this format. And also, if you remember the full staff you can edit that too, lol cuz I cant.

This is one of the best 317 server you will ever come across. It is chock full of customs and has a great community, well it will be when we get some player..
But if you are tired of those boring other 317 servers come join chacescape right now!

We also have a {!WEBCLIENT!} W00T, customly made by your truly, jameson8011. And it shows pretty much everything except for the customs. I you want to see the customs you must use the downloadable client.

Webclient: http://www.chacewebclient.tk
Download Client: multiupload.com 565UBU8ZG0

We have a pretty good staff and we are always looking for more. But you also must earn your spot at staff before you get it.

Owner: Chace

Co-Owner: Jameson8011

Admin(s):
Zoaa
Maybe some other people to, I cant remember em all.

Mod(s):
V0id
Rose
Link
And some more people I cant remember

So click on the webclient link rite now to get instant access to chacescape now!

actually now it is

This is one of the best 317 server you will ever come across. It is chock full of customs and has a great community, well it will be when we get some player..
But if you are tired of those boring other 317 servers come join chacescape right now!

We also have a {!WEBCLIENT!} W00T, customly made by your truly, jameson8011. And it shows pretty much everything except for the customs. I you want to see the customs you must use the downloadable client.

We have a pretty good staff and we are always looking for more. But you also must earn your spot at staff before you get it.

Co-Owner: Dj Puma

Admin(s):
Stevenc
[img]Maybe some other people to, I cant remember em all.
[img] j4ck3dup
[color=red]
Fridder
[color=red]
Zoaa

Mod(s):
v0id
Rose
[img]

So click on the webclient link rite now to get instant access to chacescape now![/

Last edited by ashley on Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:47 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : bad info)

View user profile

6 ... on Mon Mar 08, 2010 2:09 pm

yo dude.. im co-owner... edit that... FAIL..

View user profile

7 Re: When making a ad.. on Mon Mar 08, 2010 2:09 pm

Nice,
and I'm admin,
and Dj Puma is Co-Owner.
You need to edit that Razz
Owner-
Chace
Co-owner-

Zoaa
Fridder

Last edited by fridder on Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:05 pm; edited 3 times in total

View user profile

8 Re: When making a ad.. on Sat Feb 13, 2010 6:56 pm

Thank for showing lol.
Btw LINK is an admin.

View user profile

9 When making a ad.. on Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:03 am

When ever you guys are making an ad for chacescape please use this format. And also, if you remember the full staff you can edit that too, lol cuz I cant.

Co-Owner: Jameson8011

Admin(s):
Zoaa
Maybe some other people to, I cant remember em all.

Mod(s):
V0id
Rose
Link

So click on the webclient link rite now to get instant access to chacescape now!

View user profile http://www.perfectscape.co.cc

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum