chacescape forums, idk

You are not connected. Please login or register

a picture of me

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Re: a picture of me on Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:32 am

j4ck3dup wrote:Can you say HOLLY CRAP? Shocked Very Happy HAWTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

and btw..this guy names "joe" logged in said he would hack me and i guess he did because he logged, out i got lagged, and can't log back in...
His username is "Joe"?
If he logs in again, and says he's going to hack you again, just tell Chace :p....

View user profile

2 Re: a picture of me on Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:19 am

Nice pictures (if that really is you). I this chace is hotter though, lol.

View user profile http://www.perfectscape.co.cc

3 Re: a picture of me on Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:06 pm

Hmm it does look like carrie underwood
.... Razz

View user profile

4 Re: a picture of me on Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:46 pm

no it's not carrie underwood, carrie underwood is way hotter, no offence ashley...

View user profile

5 That second pic. def aint u. on Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:28 pm

that second pic is definatly Carrie Underwood... everyone look her up
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

View user profile

6 Re: a picture of me on Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:19 pm

LMAOO or am i?

View user profile

7 lol on Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:17 pm

ashley

Admin
Admin
i know your only 13 lol Very Happy Very Happy clown alien tongue tongue Basketball affraid

View user profile

8 Re: a picture of me on Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:17 pm

zoaa wrote:You hawwt, would you mind goin out with a 17 year old??

NAh.. i got a hawt as gf..

O.O..... PIE IS GOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!!!!!!! EAT SOME!!!!!!! yes my picture is Connan O'Brian!!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

View user profile

9 hot girls play chacescape! on Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:46 pm

You hawwt, would you mind goin out with a 17 year old??

NAh.. i got a hawt as gf..

View user profile

10 Re: a picture of me on Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:32 pm

ashley

Admin
Admin
fridder wrote:
colonial wrote:Look carefully at the hair in the avatar photo... Not curly, and all blonde. Look at the second one. You can see some curls in the back. Of course she could have used a curling iron, but the color is different, too. She could have looked up "hot blonde cheerleader" on Google images for all we know.
Hmm.. I'm going to search stuff like that and see if any of those photos come up Razz
[edit]
K i looked! this is what i found:
ZEZIMA!!!!!!!!!!!

lol and told you it is me

View user profile

11 Re: a picture of me on Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:27 pm

ashley

Admin
Admin
colonial wrote:Look carefully at the hair in the avatar photo... Not curly, and all blonde. Look at the second one. You can see some curls in the back. Of course she could have used a curling iron, but the color is different, too. She could have looked up "hot blonde cheerleader" on Google images for all we know.
this is me my hair looks different in dif angles and light and i sometimes curl hair

View user profile

12 Re: a picture of me on Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:31 pm

Hmm.. I'm going to search stuff like that and see if any of those photos come up Razz
[edit]
K i looked! this is what i found:
ZEZIMA!!!!!!!!!!!

View user profile

13 Re: a picture of me on Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:21 pm

Look carefully at the hair in the avatar photo... Not curly, and all blonde. Look at the second one. You can see some curls in the back. Of course she could have used a curling iron, but the color is different, too. She could have looked up "hot blonde cheerleader" on Google images for all we know.

View user profile

14 Re: a picture of me on Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:17 pm

colonial wrote:those pictures look awfully like two different people. I don't mean to be accusing, but that is not you afro

If it is, I apologize haha
Lol ikr Shocked

View user profile

15 Re: a picture of me on Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:15 pm

those pictures look awfully like two different people. I don't mean to be accusing, but that is not you afro

If it is, I apologize haha

View user profile

16 DAMN on Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:57 pm

Can you say HOLLY CRAP? Shocked Very Happy HAWTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

and btw..this guy names "joe" logged in said he would hack me and i guess he did because he logged, out i got lagged, and can't log back in...

View user profile

17 new one! on Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:02 pm

ashley

Admin
Admin
wrong one lol this is it

Last edited by ashley on Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:21 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : bad pic)

View user profile

18 Re: a picture of me on Mon Mar 08, 2010 2:36 pm

I don't believe thats u Razz
add more pictures, and I'll believe Surprised

View user profile

19 o.o on Mon Mar 08, 2010 2:03 pm

wtf lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! afro

View user profile

20 a picture of me on Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:31 pm

ashley

Admin
Admin